I’ve gotta make myself some reading goals for 2016! Some of these are repeats from last year, some are not. Heeeere we go…
- Read 65 books — The most books I’ve read in a single year is 51 in 2015, but I really think I can bump that up this year. It’s only about 5 per month! I can do this!
- Read 8 classics — I have so many beautiful classics sitting on my shelves, so I would really like to get to some of them. I’m not usually one to feel guilty about books I haven’t read, but these may be my exception. (*Queue Paramore song*)
- Reread the Harry Potter series — So I’ve been wanting to reread the series for years now… It’s my all-time/forever favorite series, after all! It does still feel a bit daunting, but maybe this year will finally be the year! (Or I can at least read part of it.)
- Finish 5 series I’ve already started — Oh man, guys. I could write an entire blog post about my aversion to finishing series. If I glance up at my book shelves, I can immediately spot at least 4 series that I’ve yet to finish. Gah. This one really needs to happen. (I never finished Mockingjay, if that gives you an idea of my problem.)
- Read 3 non-fiction books — This may not seem like a lot, but I rarely read non-fiction books. There are plenty that I want to read, so as long as I plan ahead, it shouldn’t be too difficult.
I think this is a pretty solid list! What are some of your 2016 reading goals? I’d love to discuss!
Thanks for reading! 🙂